A Scouts Path – personal security and outdoor survival course
The ancient Apache Scouts and traditions of Russian Systema share the same synergistic components that create a true warrior. Skill, strong spirit and a healthy body.
Scouts were and are still selected for their exceptional ability in situational awareness, natural ability, mental acuity, and tactical physical agility.
READ Registration Policies before purchasing camp.
Dates – A Scouts Path CA
June 05 – 08, 2013 ~ $395.00
Register by check.
The combination of the survival methodology of Systema and the skill set of the ancient Apache Scouts empowers like no other awareness or personal security training can.
The following is a description of just a few of the fundamental skills of scout survival training practiced, and applied during this course.
Program ♦ The Scouts Path Survival and Personal Security
- situational awareness – develop instinct and an alert mind, read body language, tracking awareness and counter tracking measures
- mental acuity – breath and body control, endurance
- natural ability – balance and movement, camouflage and invisibility
- tactical physical ability and conflict management – strength and agility, escape and evasion
- open hand
- short stick
The blending of the Apache Scout survival training and the Russian martial arts of Systema impacts you personally and creates a powerful and positive transformation in your life, everyday.
Scout survival, do you have what it takes?
More ♦ Camp Info
- Eligible Students: Adults minimum age 18 – enrollment maximum 16 (Perfect for moms, dads, students, teachers, and professionals singularly or in groups.)
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release.
- no prior martial arts training is required or camping skills, it is beneficial to be in good physical condition
- Duration: 4 days – 3 nights
- Schedule: begins on Wednesday at 11:00 am – ends on Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in the northern California mountains over 6000 feet
- Accommodations: on site tenting
- Meals: included
- Equipment: registration packet will be supplied after enrollment; tent and sleeping pad rentals are available for $45
- Transport: Shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport $100; Dunsmuir, CA train station $55; and, Weed, CA Greyhound bus station free.
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert Jr. owner – founder and head instructor; Guest Instructor – Steve Tripp , martial arts Staff – Lifesong volunteer students