First Circle Outdoor Wilderness Survival Training Camp – CA
First Circle Outdoor Wilderness Adult Survival Training Camp – CA
First Circle Camp ~ The Standard
In wilderness survival, bush-craft, and nature awareness training for adult men and women.
First Circle features empowering survival skills using primitive and modern technology. First Circle provides outstanding outdoor adventure and exponential hands on training in this six (6) day wilderness survival course.
Location: northern California near Mt. Shasta.
Tuition~$895.00, 60 day early registration price-$845.00
Dates: 2015 – May 10-15, August 02-07, September 06-11
Early registration (ER) $50.00 discount. Register 60 days on or before the first day of camp choice.
- Location in northern California near MT Shasta
Program ♦ Wilderness Survival Training and Bushcraft
First Circle offers hands-on, personalized attention while developing your physical and mental abilities. Whether you are a first time camper or an experienced outdoors man or woman, Lifesong survival training will take you where you want to go.
- survival shelters – modern and primitive
- clothing – layering and natural insulation
- water – locate, solar – treatment and filtering systems
- fire – modern and primitive friction fire
- wild food – plant, insect, and animal
- wild plant – medicinal and utilitarian
- survival knife – style, sharpening, use and safety
- primitive hunting tools
- tracking and nature observation
- nature awareness
- the hunt – controlled stillness and movement, stalking and camouflage
- trapping methods – snares, deadfalls
- survival attitude
- staying found
The valuable skills, applications, and knowledge imparted to you, will empower your life and deepen your connection to the outdoors.
First Circle Camp is perfect for adult women and men to begin your wilderness survival training.
Just 6 days spent immersed in nature will develop your awareness, self-reliance, confidence, deep connection, and respect for nature and the outdoors. It’s the best education you can give yourself.
More ♦ Camp Info
- Eligible Students: adults minimum age 18 – enrollment maximum 20
- Requirements: none
- Duration: 6 days 5 nights
- Schedule: begins on a Sunday 4:00 pm – ends on a Friday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in northern California near Mt Shasta
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping
- Meals: included
- Equipment: a registration packet will be supplied after enrollment; tent and sleeping pad rentals are available for $45
- Transport: shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport $100; Dunsmuir, CA train station $55; and, Weed, CA Greyhound bus station free
- We reserve the right to include or omit any of the course topics listed
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert Jr. owner – founder and head instructor; Staff – Lifesong volunteer students and possible guest instructor(s)
Wilderness Outdoor Adult Survival Camp – California