The Journey, the ultimate challenge
The Journey is the fourth camp in our Circle Series of Survival Camps. This advanced adventure training is available only to students who have graduated Lifesong’s Circle Series of Survival. I have designed this course to bring even more field experience and challenge to your progressively advance skill level.
The Circle of Survival series is a step by step process that increase your skill level and most importantly, your experience in applying survival skills and the psychology of survival in the field.
With each Camp; First Circle; Second Circle; and THE EDGE, empowers the novice progressively to the next advanced level of field experience.
A Guided Challenge
The Journey is 4-days and 4-nights alone with minimal food and gear. The camp is has specific challenges for you to meet each day. The challenges will consist of orienteering and other advanced survival requirements that include procuring shelter, water, fire, and food.
On your own
Participants are on their own during this adventure with staff shadowing but not interacting directly with participants.
Developed specifically for Circle Series and EDGE graduates…the adventure continues at Lifesong Wilderness Adventures.
~ The Journey
Location: 2017: California. Mount Shasta
Dates – August 20-26, 2017
READ registration Policies before purchasing camp
Register by CHECK
More ♦ Camp Info
- Eligible Students: graduates of THE EDGE
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release
- Duration: 7 days 6 nights
- Schedule: begins on a Sunday 4:00 pm – ends on a Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in the northern California. Camp elevation 6000′
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping
- Meals: included
- Equipment: a registration packet is supplied after enrollment; tent and sleeping pad rentals are available
- Transport: Shuttle Service from Medford, Oregon airport $100; Dunsmuir, CA train station $75; and, Weed, CA Greyhound bus station free.
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong volunteer staff.