Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA – 16 to 18
ADVENTURE is a Teen California Summer Wilderness Survival Camp! This is the best outdoor two-week teen camp available and features: basic to advanced primitive survival skills, wilderness navigation and orientation, exploration and path finding, wildlife observation, tracking and nature awareness, hiking adventures, and habitat conservation.
Northern California’s rugged mountain terrain provides the perfect setting for building confidence, self-reliance, personal empowerment, and team and leadership skills. Your teen(s) will receive one-on-one personalized attention with hands-on experience from Mark and a hand picked staff of Lifesong student volunteers.
Program ♦ Teen Wilderness Summer Survival Camp California ♦ Two Weeks
16-18 Teen Wilderness Summer Camp adventure and skills:
- survival shelters – primitive, bivouac
- water – treatment and filtering techniques
- fire – primitive friction fire
- wild food – plant and insect
- wild plant – medicinal and utilitarian
- navigation – wilderness orientation
- path finding – nature observation
- the hunt – controlled stillness and movement, stalking and camouflage
- conservation – practices and application, community service credits (10 hrs)
Your young man or woman is at the threshold of adulthood. The challenging and experiential training from Lifesong will help instill, in your son or daughter, determination, courage and strength of character. He or she will reap the rewards of the valuable instruction and unique skill set learned, in future endeavors.
I learned more through Mark’s careful guidance and rich knowledge of the natural world than I have ever learned in any classroom, and I had much more fun doing it.
~ Eli L.
READ Registration Policies before purchasing camp.
Date 16 to 18 Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA
July 14 – 27, 2013
Register by check.
More ♦ Camp Info
- Eligible Students: co-ed ages 16 – 18. maximum of Eight (8) attending
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release Contact us for an application form prior to purchasing camp.
- Duration: 14 days
- Schedule: begins Sunday 15 at 4:00 pm – ends Saturday July 28 at 12:00 pm (noon), 2011
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping, tent and sleeping pad included
- Meals: included
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in the northern California mountains at over 6000 feet
- Transport: round trip shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport, $100.00. Dunsmuir, CA train station, $75.00 and Weed CA, Greyhound bus station, Free
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert Jr. owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong Staff – student volunteers chosen for their leadership qualities