Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA – 14 & 15
ADVENTURE is a Teen California Summer Wilderness Survival Camp! This is the best outdoor teen camp available and features: basic survival skills, wilderness navigation, orientation, exploration, path finding, wildlife observation, hiking adventures, and habitat conservation.
For Teens 14-15 spending one or two weeks in northern California’s rugged mountains is an unforgettable adventure that will empower your teen(s) with confidence, self-reliance, determination, and courage while building team and leadership skills. Your teen(s) will receive one-on-one personalized attention with hands-on experience from Mark and a hand picked staff of Lifesong student volunteers.
Described by our students as, “COOL – AWESOME! It’s like no other summer camp we have ever experienced!”
Program ♦ Teen Wilderness Summer Survival Camp California
List of skills and adventures for 14-15 Teen Summer Camp:
- knife safety and use – wood carving
- fire making – safety and responsibility
- wild edibles – insects and plants
- exploration – hiking
- wildlife – observation
- conservation ecology – habitat restoration with community service credits (2 hrs)
- survival shelters – primitive
- water – treatment, and filtering techniques
Are you looking for a longer summer adventure for your teen? For 28 days of pure outdoor California adventure, visit our Teen Wilderness Apprentice Program.
READ Registration Policies before purchasing camp.
Dates - 14 & 15 Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA
One week Teen – ages 14-15 June 30 – July 06, 2013
Two week Teen – ages 14-15 June 30 – July 13, 2013
Register by check.
More ♦ Camp Info
- Eligible Students: ages 14 – 15 co-ed – enrollment maximum of Eight (8)
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release
- Duration: 07 days
- Schedule: One week begins Sunday July 1 at 4:00 pm – ends Saturday July 08 at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping, tent and sleeping pad included
- Meals: included
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in the northern California mountains over 6000 feet
- Transport: round trip shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport, $100.00. Dunsmuir, CA train station $75.00, and Weed CA, Greyhound bus station, Free
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert Jr. owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong Staff – student volunteers chosen for their leadership qualities