Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA – 14 & 15
Wilderness adventure survival camp for teens
This is one of the best outdoor co-ed teen adventure camps for ages 14-15 you will find.
Campers learn basic wilderness survival skills, wilderness navigation, orientation, exploration, path finding, wildlife observation, hiking adventures, and habitat conservation, and fun!
Contact Mark for an application before registering your teen for camp.
READ Registration Policies before purchasing camp.
Ages:14 & 15 Two Week Teen Summer Camps CA ~OPEN
Dates & Tuition
One week Teen ages 14-15,- June 28 – July o4 ~Closed
Two week Teen ages 14-15, June 28 – July 11 ~$1,800.00 ~Recommended
Register by check.
More ♦ Camp Info
For Teens 14-15 spending one or two weeks in northern California’s rugged mountains is an unforgettable adventure that will empower your teen(s) with confidence, self-reliance, determination, and courage while building team and leadership skills. Your teen(s) will receive one-on-one personalized attention with hands-on experience from Mark and a hand picked staff of Lifesong student volunteers.
Described by our students as, “COOL – AWESOME! It’s like no other summer camp we have ever experienced!”
Program ♦ Teen Wilderness Summer Survival Camp California
List of skills and adventures for 14-15 Teen Summer Camp:
- knife safety and use – wood carving
- fire making – safety and responsibility
- wild edibles – insects and plants
- exploration – hiking
- wildlife – observation
- conservation ecology – habitat restoration with community service credits (2 hrs)
- survival shelters – primitive
- water – treatment, and filtering techniques
Are you looking for a longer summer adventure for your teen? For 28 days of pure outdoor California adventure, visit our Teen Wilderness Apprentice Program.
- Eligible Students: ages 14 – 15 co-ed – enrollment maximum of twelve (12)
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release
- Duration: 07 days
- Schedule: One week & two week, begins Sunday the first day of camp at 4:00 pm – ends Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon) the last day of camp
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping, tent and sleeping pad included
- Meals: included
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in the northern California mountains over 6000 feet
- Transport: round- trip shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport, $100.00. Dunsmuir, CA train station, $75.00. Weed CA Greyhound bus station, Free.
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert Jr. owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong Staff – student volunteers chosen for their leadership qualities
- Contact Mark for references