Wilderness Immersion Adult Outdoor Survival Training CA – 28 days in the rugged and beautiful wilds of northern California.
Wilderness Immersion Adult Outdoor Survival Training 28-Days CA.
CONTACT US for an application before purchasing.
Wilderness Immersion Adult Outdoor Survival Training CA – 28 days ~OPEN
For adults 18 and over.
Dates 2018: September 02 – 29.
Location: northern California near Mt. Shasta.
*Take advantage of our early registration discount.
ER discount $3,200.00, register by July 02, 2018.
READ registration policies before purchasing camp. Register by check or purchase Camp via PayPal below
More ♦ Camp Info
Wilderness Immersion Adult Outdoor Survival Training CA – 28 days.
A list of the practical primitive skills and applications for wilderness immersion training are:
- survival shelters – modern and primitive
- water – locate, treatment and filtering techniques
- fire – modern and primitive friction fire
- wild food – plant, insect, and animal
- wild plant – medicinal and utilitarian
- domestic animal processing
- tracking and nature observation
- the hunt – controlled stillness and movement, stalking and camouflage
- bow – arrow making
- trapping methods – snares and deadfalls
- care-taking and conservation
- intensive hiking
Through this hands-on, month-long experiential wilderness California survival training, you will develop unique and valuable practical skills that will help you face new adventures and experiences with courage, determination, confidence, and strength of character.
You can apply these modern and primitive survival skills and valuable instruction in future studies and livelihoods. This is the richest, most challenging and rewarding wilderness adventure, you will embark on.
“This has been a phenomenal adventure and everything you have taught me and all that I have learned this summer, about myself, and others and life will, for sure, prove invaluable in my journeys that lie ahead.
THANK YOU! ~ Todd M.
“Dear Mark and all who are considering taking this course.
It’s taken a long while, but I am finally writing about August. And I want to tell you that the Immersion was the best-spent month of my life. What a gift: both to dwell in a timeless space of just remembering how to really come alive, live vibrantly and stay attuned, and then to live each day considering and practicing what it all means regarding what, how, when, and why you do the things you do. And to be able to have an ongoing dialogue–with a person of Mark’s strength and wisdom (and patience!)–about being a part of the wider community of life…..well, I feel so fulfilled.
Along with making fire almost every eve now (a gift every time), and having more of an eye for toolmaking and tracking than I knew I could have, each day I see and feel more than I ever have before. And thanks to Mark, I have been reminded of the energy and joy that the freedom of nature grants the human spirit. Whether I’m surrounded by mountains or buildings, now I know that my life’s honest and wild Song still sounds. And now I know that I have the power to listen to it.”
Thank you so much Mark ~Robert Lee. Immersion 2015
- Eligible Students: adults 18 and over
- Minimum enrollment 4. Maximum enrollment 12
- Requirements: health practitioner’s release, and see above.
- Contact us for an application form prior to purchasing camp
- Duration: 28-days
- Schedule: begins on a Sunday 4:00 pm – ends on a Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping
- Meals: food provided
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in northern California near Mt. Shasta
- Transport: see more services
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert Jr. owner – founder and head instructor