Is the fourth (4) camp in our Circle Series of Survival.
First of all The Journey is for graduates of THE EDGE our extreme adventure course.
Where: Mount Shasta, California
Dates 2018: June 29 – August 04, 2018
Requirements: medical practitioner’s release and be a graduate of THE EDGE.
Or purchase via PayPal below.
What is LWA’s Circle Camp Training?
The Circle of Survival series is a step by step process that increase your skill level dramatically.
“The adult Circle Series of Survival is a wilderness skills method that guides you from a beginning level of knowledge transforming you into an experienced, advanced, outdoor adventurer in Four (4) unique camps of training.” ~ Mark Wienert
Our students safety is always our primary concern. Though you are alone during your field time LWA staff will be monitoring you but not directly interacting with you.
The Journey will test all you know or think you know about wilderness survival. Most importantly the psychological challenge of fours days and four nights alone.
~The Journey. The ultimate challenge
More ♦ Camp Info
- Eligible Students: graduates of THE EDGE
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release
- Duration: 7 days 6 nights
- Schedule: begins on a Sunday 4:00 pm – ends on a Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in the northern California. Camp elevation 6000′
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping
- Meals: included
- Equipment: registration packet is e-mailed after enrollment; tent and sleeping pad rentals are available
- Transport: Shuttle Service from Medford, Oregon airport $100; Dunsmuir, CA train station $75; and, Weed, CA Greyhound bus station free.
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert owner – founder and head instructor; LWA volunteer staff.