First Circle Camp California
Wilderness Survival Training for Adults
Exclusive training in self-reliance, practical, and personally empowering survival skills for the beginning adult.
Where: Mount Shasta, California
- Early registration discount (ER), $845.00 register 60 days before the first day of camp.
- Bring a buddy discount. Register for Two (2) and save even more. $1,600.00 for two adults (2)
May 14-19 ~SPACE AVAILABLE
July 30-August 04 ~SPACE AVAILABLE
Or purchase through Safe and Secure PayPal below.
First Circle Camp CA
- shelter – primitive and modern types
- clothing – layering and natural insulation
- water – locate, solar – treatment and filtering systems
- fire – modern and primitive friction fire
- wild food – plant, insect, and animal
- wild plant – medicinal and utilitarian
- survival knife – style, sharpening, use, and safety
- primitive hunting tools
- animal tracking – nature observation
- the hunt – controlled stillness and movement, stalking and camouflage
- trapping methods – snare, deadfall
- survival attitude
- staying found
The Circle Series of Survival Training
First Circle Camp is the first of four (4) camps we offer for the circle curriculum. This is where you begin your training in basic wilderness survival skills.
Next, you attend Second Circle advanced survival training.
And thirdly, The Edge our exciting adventure challenge!
Register today for all three training camps for the month of August 2017.
Each progressive camp increases your knowledge, experience, skill level exponentially in the outdoors. There is no shortcut to professional survival training.
Learning survival skills, buschraft, and nature awareness teach’s us to be at home in the world.
Relaxed, comfortable, and confident. Register today. You will be happy you did.
More ♦ Camp Info
- Eligible Students: adults minimum age 18 – enrollment maximum 20
- Requirements: none
- Duration: 6 days 5 nights
- Schedule: begins on a Sunday 4:00 pm – ends on a Friday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in northern California near Mt Shasta
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping
- Meals: included
- Equipment: a registration packet will be supplied after enrollment; tent and sleeping pad rentals are available for $30
- Transport: shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport $100; Dunsmuir, CA train station $75; and, Weed, CA Greyhound bus station free
- We reserve the right to include or omit any of the course topics listed
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert owner – founder and head instructor; Staff – Lifesong volunteer students and guest instructor(s)