Before you register for a camp, please read the following information about admission, tuition and fees, cancellations, refunds, transfers and other policies.
*Lifesong Wilderness adventures is not a boot camp, a religious organization, or a therapy camp. We are a nature based adventure company specializing in wilderness survival, nature awareness, tracking, and bushcraft skills
Lifesong Wilderness Adventures is a professional, educational camp open to adults and teens. Our admission process does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation or national origin (some camps carry age restrictions).
Your adventure requires planning and the sooner you register for a Lifesong Camp the easier it will be to make arrangements.
ADULT CAMP REGISTRATION
See the camp page of interest for specific registration information. Extreme adventure adult camps require a completed application form prior to accepting tuition payment.
Teen Camp Registration Process
1. Request Lifesong’s teen camp application form for your son or daughter to attend camp Contact Us.
2. Complete, sign, and return the application to us. Once we receive the completed and signed the teen application and accept your teen to attend camp, full tuition payment is then due. No deposit is required; payment holds your teens place at camp.
3. Purchase camp. Payment can be made via PayPal on the teen camp page of interest or you can mail payment by USPS. Our mailing address is posted on the Contact Us page. We accept personal checks and money orders.
4. When full payment is received by us we then E- mail the following camp forms to you to prepare your son or daughter for camp.
- medical release
- liability waiver
- cancellation & refund policy
- recommended camp gear list
Registration holds your space in camp. Receipt and review of all forms determine final acceptance for camp and commences on a first come, first-served basis.
TUITION AND FEES
To register, use the “Add to Cart” button on this website, or mail in your camp payment. Full tuition is required for all camps.
Extra fees may include equipment purchases, rentals, shuttle services, etc. located on this website under “More Services”. Select the “Add to Cart” button available.
A registration packet, including the requisite forms for acceptance, will be emailed to you as confirmation of your payment in full. You have 30 days to return all necessary paperwork. Receipt and review of all forms determine final acceptance for camp. Students with a disability we cannot accommodate or a medical condition that precludes participation, Lifesong will refund your registration payment in full and remove you from the camp list. Failure to send in completed paperwork will eliminate the registrant from camp and place them on a waiting list.
- Early Bird Discount: purchase any eligible course 60 days before the first day of camp and take $50 off eligible Adult and Teen courses (THE EDGE, LOST-Texas, Weekend School CA., and Oregon survival courses exempt for additional discounts.)
Exceptions are Wilderness Immersion Adult Survival Training CA – 28 days; and, Teen Apprentice Wilderness Survival Training CA – 28 Day, which is eligible for discount upon registration on or before January 01, of each year. Please see the camp page.
To receive a $50 discount for early registration (ER) 60 days prior to attending qualifying courses. See individual camp pages for applicable discounts on the “Add to Cart” button.
1. There are no refunds at all for any camps or courses. We ask that you make a commitment to attend camp before purchasing.
2. In the event you cancel camp and are unable to attend, we will hold your credit for up to one year from date of camp purchase. If during that one year you do not attend camp, all monies paid are then forfeit.
3. There is a $25 transfer fee to change camp or course date.
4. All of Lifesong Wilderness Adventures expenses are incurred during camp preparation. Cancellations reflect the impossibility of recovering these costs for no-shows, or withdrawals from any previously purchased camp(s), customs camp, and courses. Last minute cancellations cannot be re-filled.
Mark Wienert and Lifesong Wilderness Adventures, reserves the right to cancel any camp, at any time, for any reason. Paid registered students affected by a camp cancellation will be refunded camp tuition, shuttles, or equipment rental fee’s. Allow up to 90 days from ending camp or course date for Refund. All course prices are subject to change at any time and without notice.
A student who wishes to transfer registration from one camp to another may do so for a $25 processing fee. Camp transfers are allowed up to one year from the registered date.
No refunds or transfer of tuition fees for Custom Camps
Students are responsible for all costs associated with late arrival or early departure, including transportation and evacuation costs. Late arrivals are not allowed once a camp commences. Students arriving late or who leave camp voluntarily or involuntarily once camp has begun, due to a medical emergency, expulsion, evacuation, or any other reason, will not be entitled to a refund of any tuition or fees, and will not be transferred to another camp.
STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
A Lifesong camp begins during transport and all students are expected to maintain appropriate standards of behavior. We require students to abstain from all use of alcohol, illegal, and recreational drugs for the duration of the camp. Tobacco smoking is discouraged but will be accommodated for adults in a safe and respectful manner.
Lifesong instructors and staff have the sole discretion to remove any student from a camp if perceived to be endangering themselves or another Lifesong student or staff member. A participant will be removed if believed to present a safety concern, medical risk, behavior problem or engage in illegal activity.
PRESCRIPTION and RECREATIONAL DRUGS
All prescription and non-prescription drugs taken at the time of your camp must be listed on the Medical Release Form. Failure to do so may jeopardize the health and safety of the student and/or group and may be grounds for removal from camp. Recreational drugs are not allowed.
MEDICAL & TRIP INSURANCE
Lifesong ADULT students are not required to carry medical or trip insurance, but we highly recommend that you do. We recommend that you purchase adequate health and trip insurance to cover personal injury, evacuation while in camp or other situations that could occur.
TEENS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE MUST HAVE MEDICAL COVERAGE TO ATTEND CAMP
Not providing adequate coverage will cancel your acceptance to the Lifesong Camp and forfeit your registration. All parents or legal guardians of minor participants (those under 18 years old), must agree to these terms and submit information on the medical release form.
If you do not have health insurance, The Travel Insurance Review offers tips on insurance companies specializing in temporary health and accident insurance policies.