Father Son Survival Camp is an opportunity to spend time together exploring nature while learning outdoor skills. Both Father and son learn practical camping, woodcraft, and survival skills. Fun filled with plenty of outdoor activities. It's true, there is nothing like camping with your son and spending this special time together. Join us for great fun and adventure in Oregon.
Father Son Survival Camp
Book your spot today!
Ages: children 8-12 with accompanying adult
Location: Eugene, OR
Date: July 31- August 04, 2022. REGISTRATION CLOSED
Darn, you missed it!. See you at camp next year.
Purchase by CHECK or, Buy Now with PayPal
Adventure for Father and Son
Camping skills are fun to learn. We will learn to set up tents, string a tarp. And use a carving knife safely, we will work on making fire from rubbing sticks together, track wildlife, fish, and learn how to walk silent in the woods. Plenty of time to swim, study and eat interesting insects, learn tree and plant identification, and eat more bugs.
Camping Skills for children
Camp cooking is hot dogs and roasting marshmallows over a campfire. But there is much more to cooking outdoors than that. Armies march on their stomach and so do campers like us. Will learn the how and why of camp cooking. While discovering simple and unique ways to prepare meals outdoors.
- knife safety- use -wood carving
- fire making – safety and responsibility
- water – treatment, and filtering techniques
- wood containers
- survival skills
- nature awareness
- wildlife behavior
- overnight camping
- outdoor cooking
- leave no trace
- Eligible Students: ages children 8 and older with accompanying parent
- Requirements: proof of Covid Vaccination, waiver and medical practitioner’s release
- Duration: 5 days, four nights.
- Schedule: camp begins Sunday the first day of camp at 4:00 pm and ends Thursday at 12:00 am
- Accommodations included: Adirondack, (open ended shelters with bunks.) Or bring a personal tent.
- Food: meals are not provided. Recommended gear and food list
- Location: Oregon
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong Staff – student volunteers