Exciting outdoor Teen Adventure Camp 14-17, in northern California.
Your teen will learn basic wilderness skills such as backcountry travel safety, map & compass, leave no trace, how to set up a tent, knife safety, fire-craft, and how to cook. Campers enjoy day hikes, fishing, animal tracking, and wood carving. Most importantly for your teen is being in the wonder of the outdoors. Enjoying the stars at night, stories, and laughter round the campfire with staff and fellow campers. An outdoor experience for your son only nature can provide.
Teen Adventure Camp 14-17 for 2021
CONTACT Mark for an application before registering your teen for camp.
Young Wolf Teen Camp ~email Mark
Ages: boys 14 - 17 (For boys and girls.)
Location: northern California near Mount Shasta
7-days. Sunday to Saturday. We have 0 spaces left.
Date: June 27- July 03, 2021
*Attendees required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend
Register by CHECK or buy with PayPal
More Camp Info
Described by our students as,
“COOL - AWESOME! It’s like no other summer camp we have ever experienced!”
- knife safety and use - wood carving
- fire making - safety and responsibility
- exploration – hiking
- wilderness navigation - map & compass
- survival skills
- water – treatment, and filtering techniques
- overnight camping
- backpack cooking
- leave no trace
Teen Adventure Camp 14-15
Your child's sense of curiosity comes alive as he explores the wonders of nature. There is satisfaction in learning how to do for yourself. Realizing you have the skills to take care of yourself. You can build a fire, catch a fish, find your way with map and compass. All surrounded by supportive staff and fellow campers.
Teen Adventure Camp in northern California
We are only a few hours drive north of the San Francisco Bay area, Redwood City, Sacramento, Modesto, Elk Grove, Santa Clara, and Santa Rosa, California. Easy to drop off your teen for a great week of fun in the outdoors. Request an application for your teen for ages 14-15, before we run out of space for your child.
Outdoor survival skills for teenage girls & boys
Girls and boys love the outdoors. And our Teen Adventure Camp 14-15 provides the opportunity for your son or daughter to enjoy nature in a safe and caring environment. Your son will meet new friends, fellow campers, and enjoy being together camping with kids the same age.
Did I say chores? Yes, we have chores. Dishes to do, leave no trace. And rules to follow. Working together as a team we keep everyone safe so our young wolf tribe can spend more time learning survival skills and hiking on the trail.
Were all about fun and the exciting wonder of nature. We hope your son will join us this summer. Contact Mark Wienert today.
- Eligible Students: boys and girls ages 14 – 17 – enrollment maximum of six (06)
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release
- Duration: Sunday thru Saturday - 7 days
- Schedule: camp begins Sunday the first day of camp at 4:00 pm and ends Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon). The last day of camp
- Accommodations: camping
- Food: yes
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, near Mount Shasta, CA.
- Transport: round trip shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport, $110.00. Mount Shasta Greyhound bus station, Free.
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong Staff – student volunteers
- Contact Mark for references