Two-weeks of authentic summer adventure for your teen!
Lifesong Wilderness Adventures two-week teen wilderness coed adventure camp for ages 16-17, is held in northern California near Mount Shasta.
Basic to advanced primitive survival skills, wilderness navigation, exploration and path-finding, wildlife observation, tracking and nature awareness, and rugged hiking adventures.
Two-weeks of authentic summer wilderness adventures for your teenager!
Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA – 16 to 17
Date: July 09 – July 22, 2017, ~Spaces Available
CONTACT Mark for an application for your teen before registering for camp.
READ Registration Policies before purchasing camp.
Register by CHECK or PayPal.
Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA – 16 to 17.
More ♦ Camp Info
Northern California’s rugged mountain terrain provides an authentic experience for building confidence, self-reliance, personal empowerment, and leadership skills. Your teen(s) will receive one-on-one personalized attention with hands-on experience from Mark and a hand-picked staff of Lifesong student volunteers.
Program ♦ Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp CA – 16 to 17
- survival shelters – primitive, bivouac
- water – treatment and filtering techniques
- fire – primitive friction fire
- wild foods
- navigation – wilderness orientation
- nature observation
- conservation – practices and application
Your son or daughter is at the threshold of adulthood. The challenging and experiential training from Lifesong will help instill, determination, courage, and strength of character. He or she will reap the rewards of the valuable instruction and unique skill set learned, in future endeavors. This course builds leaders!
I learned more through Mark’s careful guidance and rich knowledge of the natural world than I have ever learned in any classroom, and I had much more fun doing it.
~ Eli L.
Two-weeks of empowering and wilderness survival training for your teen! Request a teen application today.
- Eligible Students: co-ed ages 16 – 18. maximum of twelve (12) attending
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release Contact us for an application form prior to purchasing camp.
- Duration: 14 days
- Schedule: begins Sunday at 4:00 pm – ends Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon)
- Accommodations: primitive outdoor camping, tent and sleeping pad included
- Meals: included
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, in the northern California mountains at over 6000 feet
- Transport: round trip shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport, $100.00. Dunsmuir, CA train station, $75.00. Weed CA Greyhound bus station, Free.
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert Jr. owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong Staff – student volunteers
- Contact Mark for references