Exciting outdoor camping and backpacking skills are all part of this outdoor adventure. As is wilderness navigation, leave no trace camping, day hikes, fishing, and more. Most importantly its the adventure of it all that rings true. The wonder of wilderness, the stars at night, and laughter round the campfire. This is what keeps me coming back. Come and explore with me you fellow campers. Experience the challenge and adventure that only nature can provide.
Teen Summer Wilderness Adventure Camp – CA for ages 14 & 15
CONTACT Mark for an application before registering your teen for camp.
READ Registration Policies before purchasing camp.
Ages: 14 & 15 co-ed
Location:northern California near Mount Shasta
8-days. Sunday to Sunday
Register by CHECK or buy with PayPal.
More Camp Info
Described by our students as,
“COOL – AWESOME! It’s like no other summer camp we have ever experienced!”
Teen Wilderness Adventure Camp California
for ages 14 & 15
- knife safety and use – wood carving
- fire making – safety and responsibility
- exploration – hiking – backpacking
- wilderness navigation – map & compass
- emergency survival shelters
- water – treatment, and filtering techniques
- overnight camping
- backpack cooking
- leave no trace
Your child’s sense of curiosity comes alive as he explores the wonders of nature. There is satisfaction in self-reliance. Realizing you have the skills to take care of yourself.
You can build a fire, catch a fish, find your way with map and compass. All surrounded by supportive staff and fellow campers.
- Eligible Students: ages 14 – 15 co-ed – enrollment maximum of twelve (12)
- Requirements: medical practitioner’s release
- Duration: Sunday thru Sunday – 8 days
- Schedule: camp begins Sunday the first day of camp at 4:00 pm and ends Saturday at 12:00 pm (noon). The last day of camp
- Accommodations: primitive camping
- Food: included
- Location: 4 hours north of San Francisco Bay area, near Mount Shasta, CA.
- Transport: round trip shuttle service from Medford, Oregon airport, $110.00. Dunsmuir, CA train station, $75.00. Weed CA Greyhound bus station, Free.
- Instructors and Staff: Mark Wienert owner – founder and head instructor; Lifesong Staff – student volunteers
- Contact Mark for references