Custom Survival Training with Mark Wienert
Providing custom survival training and team building for your corporation, group, and organization.
Custom Survival Training with Mark Wienert also provides consulting and personalized survival training services for the individual, business, TV production, corporate, and wilderness education for public and private educators.
Custom Survival Training Suggestions
- basic wilderness survival training
- intermediate wilderness survival training
- extreme adventure training – (a modified, THE EDGE, our most popular
- non-firearm personal security training
- nature observation and awareness
We can help you design a program to fit your group needs
When you want specialized, exclusive, hands-on survival training to fit your specific corporate company, person, or group, please contact Mark today.
***Lifesong Wilderness Adventures is a primitive camping experience and is not suitable for small children.***
Custom Survival Training Client List
- 1859 Oregon Magazine
- Private – Oregon Coast Winter EDGE
- Private – California Winter Weekend Survival School
- California Conservation Corp – Custom First Circle
- Private – California Custom Teen Animal Tracking Camp
- Waldorf Schools – California Custom Teen Weekend Survival School
- Private – California and Oregon Custom Weekend Survival School Fire Basics
- Umpqua Watershed, Inc. – Custom Weekend Survival School Wild Plants and Tracking
- Private – California Weekend Survival School
- Private – Personal Survival Training
Media production looking for expert consulting services for your project, we do that too.
- Diverse Bristol UK for Man vs. Wild on Discovery, USA and Born Survivor, UK
- Phil Keougin (producer of The Amazing Race) – Travel Channel
- Peter Famin director of Crocodile Dundee
~CONTACT Mark for your own custom survival training today!
Custom EDGE Camp 1859 Oregon Magazine
Photo by Joni Kabana